Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Sort Of Thing Shall I Review (Suggestions Welcome)

I intend to review and discuss a multitude of things in this blog.

They will all fall loosely into a few categories that you will find listed below.

1) Music (songs, albums, live shows, bands)
2) Sport (sports, venues, matches/games, goals)
3) People (actors, musicians, sports people, friends, celebrities, chavs)
4) Animals (of all types)
5) Foods (of all types)
6) Places (anything, anywhere)
7) Alcohol (anything I can drink, I can review)
8) Nights Out (where is good, where is bad)
9) Stupid Idea's (of which I have plenty)
10) Other things (I haven't thought of yet)

As well as reviews I will also post things that I like.

Tonight for my first review I think I shall write a detailed piece about something I know well, the Caipirinha.

I imagine with time my writing shall improve, so please don't judge me to harshly else I may be forced to write a very critical piece about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment